this is where we left off... . I had sketched out a rough front door scene and finalized my sketchings in the white paint. I had put on the boysenbarney and hoped for a second coat to be the trick instead of lots of primer and new paint. It worked. The dollhouse was officially "Boysenberry" and "White Linen"
I went with a red door to make the color pop and to pull from the red in the bins. I also have some prelimary plans to make the lower bedroom to the left red, pink and blue... kind of a new twist on Americana but not star spangled banner themed room
After painting the door, I added a coral orange window box and pot. Shaded in the window with a sage green/gray color and framed out the window and door in the same White Linen color as the roof.